Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand

Compliment or complaint

If you’re not satisfied after speaking to your occupational therapist, you can make a complaint.

You can make a complaint directly to the Health and Disability Commissioner.

Alternatively you can contact us.

We’ll need to know your name, the occupational therapist you’re making the complaint against, the date and time of the service you’ve received and a description of what happened.

Please note we can’t act on anonymous complaints.

Complaints Process (PDF, 810.87KB, 11 pages)
This document explains what to do if you have a concern about the services you’ve received from an occupational therapist.

I use the services of a practitioner may also help address your concerns.