What is the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (OTBNZ)?
The Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (OTBNZ) is a health regulatory authority. We ensure the safety of consumers using occupational therapy services. We do this by making sure all occupational therapists meet the specifications of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003.
OTBNZ Webinar Series
- The Role of the ePortfolio Supervisor Webinar Powerpoint
- ePortfolio audit process – July 2nd
- Supervision for new graduate/overseas/return to practice – August 6th
- Removing new graduate/overseas/return to practice conditions – September 3rd
- Health Information Privacy Act – October 1st
- Registration and applying for practising certificate as a new graduate – November 29th
Click here for our latest newsletter
Research – Concept Development for a Model of Human Occupation (MOHO) Informed Palliative Care Screening Tool
Deidre Morgan is an occupational therapist and researcher at Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia.
Following the success of last years symposiums the Board will be holding symposiums/huis again this year in the following locations – West Coast, Gisborne, Hamilton, New Plymouth, Tauranga, Invercargill, Whangarei, Nelson and Napier. The symposiums/huis are free and open to all practitioners and students. The programme is from 8:30am – 3:00pm with lunch provided.
We are holding symposiums/huis in the small towns this year, but hope to return to the large centres in 2020.
A sample of the programme can be seen here
To register please click here:
Locations & Dates:
- Tauranga – Saturday 13 July Potuterangi Marae Tauranga Programme
- Invercargill – Saturday 14 September
- Whangarei – Saturday 19 October
- Nelson – CANCELLED – OT Board to be represented Regional Study day on Thursday 14th November
- Napier – Saturday 7 December
For further information contact email@example.com or 0800 99 77 55
The Occupational Therapy Board has put into effect new fees from January 31st 2019.
Please click here for a list of the changes.
Click here for an explanation as to how the new fees were decided.
Occupational Therapist Workforce
Health Practitioner Disciplinary Tribunal (HPDT)
HPDT decisions for occupational therapists can be seen here