What is the OTBNZ?
The Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (OTBNZ) is a health regulatory authority. We ensure the safety of consumers using occupational therapy services. We do this by making sure all occupational therapists meet the specifications of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003.
Third Party and the ePortfolio
The latest newsbyte will help you clarify the expectations of your third party and your ePortfolio. Click here
Free Regional Symposiums
To view the indicative programme – Click Here.
What are we offering?
- Meet and network with your OT colleagues.
- Hear clients stories.
- Morning tea and lunch provided.
- Be in to win a $250 towards your next CPD.
Where are we holding the symposiums?
- Dunedin, Saturday 19 May, Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin
- Auckland, Saturday 28 July, The Pullman Hotel, Auckland
- Whangarei, Saturday 11 August, Onerahi Yacht Club
- Christchurch, Saturday 8 September, Sudima Airport Hotel, Christchurch
- The time is 9am – 4pm in all locations.
What do I do next?
Avoid disappointment and book your place today by simply sending your:
- Full name
- Which location you will be attending to our Senior Administrator, email@example.com
Details will be emailed to you close to the event.
Research Participants Requested
AUT Master’s student, Georgina Davis, is seeking participants for her study: Choosing and completing study in Occupational Therapy: the stories of Māori.
For more information, click here.