What is the OTBNZ?
The Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (OTBNZ) is a health regulatory authority. We ensure the safety of consumers using occupational therapy services. We do this by making sure all occupational therapists meet the specifications of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003.
Renewal Period Commencing February 15th
You can now apply for your 2018-19 practising certificate through your myOTBNZ online account.
The online myOTBNZ User Guide has instructions on how to submit your application.
For more information please take a look at our 2018-2019 quick reference guide.
Free Regional Symposiums
To view the indicative programme – Click Here.
What are we offering?
- Meet and network with your OT colleagues.
- Hear clients stories.
- Morning tea and lunch provided.
- Be in to win a $250 towards your next CPD.
Where are we holding the symposiums?
- Wellington, Saturday 17 March, James Cook hotel, Wellington- closing soon, register now!
- Dunedin, Saturday 19 May, Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin
- Auckland, Saturday 28 July AUT, City campus, Auckland
- Christchurch, Saturday 8 September, Sudima hotel, Christchurch Airport
- The time is 9am – 3:30pm in all locations.
What do I do next?
Avoid disappointment and book your place today by simply sending your:
- Full name
- Which location you will be attending to our Senior Administrator, email@example.com
Details will be emailed to you close to the event.
Research Participants Requested
AUT Master’s student, Georgina Davis, is seeking participants for her study: Choosing and completing study in Occupational Therapy: the stories of Māori.
For more information, click here.